About Me

9.28.2011

The Lion Sleeps (full version) (12/12)



Viewing this for the nth time with my kids... same effect: triggered happy memories :)

Typhoon Pedring is now leaving our country's area of responsibility, regular classes are still suspended. Since we are homeschooling, I get to declare when is 'no class' day.. I have been teaching them that acquiring knowledge can happen even if we are not holding books, it can take place wherever we are and whatever we are doing, we just have to be observant and make the most of our life's events.

kids memorizing songs and a learning day for me as well, trying out youtube's 'share' button.. My youngest is trying to sing "Lupang Hinirang" and my eldest is challenging himself with the Periodic table.

Change is the one of the constant episode we can count on.. I try to welcome it :)

No comments: