About Me

7.14.2011

More Pachams (8/12)

I don't cook well like most stay-at-home moms, but because there is a subject in my kids' elementary grade level called HELE (Home Economics & Livelihood Education) in Homeschooling, I had to brave up and be creative to encourage them to taste what I serve..lol.

Here's another Pachams:















We love fish.. cream dory is one of them. This one I bought cleaned and fillet.. I seasoned with salt and pepper for 10mins, simmered for about 5minutes  in 1tbsp olive oil dashed with basil, oregano, rose mary, & squeezed in 3calamansi .. Tadaaah!! Can be served as toppings on steamed rice or with angel hair pasta. Try it.. Tasty and Healthy.
Make learning delightful.. Your kids will have a blast helping you in market day, in preparing the ingredients, cook the meal (my kids now how to cook steamed rice and pasta already), and set the table. Have fun homeschooling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking time :)