About Me

1.10.2011

..Decisions.. Decisions.. (1/12)



..late post.. apologies..  no more excuses..

 Before the end of the year, we make a list, either in our mind or on hard copy, of what some grew up calling "resolutions for the new year".. about a decade ago I got convinced to call it "Faith Goals"..whatchatenk?

Yep, that's how it should be called.. Let's be honest, the real reason that some if not all that's in the list didn't get resolved last year or even a couple of years back is due to the fact that these recycled lists lack conviction. Hmmmm?.  (talking to myself)

I don't know what's up ahead, but I look forward to a better year.. So let's purify our imagination... be in faith... set goals..  The countdown to a better you starts NOW!!!

in photo:my gears, old and new, for this 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking time :)