About Me

1.25.2010

moms are sprinkled with more than pixie dusts (2/12)

A couple of years back, my family and I were gallivanting around Star City... we passed by an entire wall, designed with mixed materials, painted and sculpted with the magical cast of "Peter Pan and Neverland". I had this urge to pose beside "Tinkerbell".



I never did see myself as a princess, I'm  more of those fairies... As Wendy have read with her grand daughter, Maggi, in the movie "Hook" (starring Julia Roberts & Robin Williams)  "When the first baby laughed for the first time, his laugh broke into a million pieces, and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies." Moms came about because of unselfish love for self. We are the result of passion and desire for greatness. We are in the position to direct the next generation to be fantabulous!!!

I see myself as guardians of little children, magnifying what is wonderful and beautiful in life. Making sure they learn as young as they are who should be in the center of their world, and that their heart for excellence is the standard to set in every endeavor. So be sure you take your daily doze of  the refreshing Word. Read my blog and you'll find out we are dainty and totally bodacious all in one tiny package. Thank you, Lord for making my life colorful, a delight in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking time :)